The Coway BA08 remote Control Bidet toilet seat is the ultimate personal health and hygiene solution for the whole family. This Healthcare Bidet is perfect for everyone. Fully functioned and versatile setup works perfectly with other healthcare products such as raisers and arms. The easy to use remote control keypad can be mounted on the wall beside your toilet, or on either the left or right side of the bidet seat. Press the rear cleansing button and the bidet provides a gentle stream of warm water that will thoroughly cleanse you, and in addition, there is a feminine wash. The air+ button and wide wash facilities ensure the perfect clean. A simple press of the air drying button will have you bathed in a stream of warm air leaving you dry with no messy toilet paper required.
The BA08 bidet is manufactured by Coway, the number one bidet manufacturer in Korea with a long history and experience in Toilet Hygiene and Water Purification.
Please measure to ensure the bidet will fit your toilet. (Bottom fixing bolts only, will not suit sealed back-to-wall pans) Power (L) Water (R)
- Remote Control – Extra large, anti-shock, water resistant, LCD display and braille buttons. All functions are managed from an easy to use, an intuitive remote control which can be hand-held or mounted on the wall or either side of the bidet.
- One Button Auto Cleanse – Exclusive! Full wash and dry cycle by pressing one button.
- Twin Nozzle – The Rear/Enema & Feminine wash nozzles (RFE) are separated to enhance hygiene.
- Heated Water – Cleanses with warm water and offers 3 temperature settings.
- Nozzle Stream Adjustment – 3 levels available for the latest water spray technology (intensive cleansing of a focused area or soft cleansing of a broader area by adjusting the water stream width)
- Nozzle Position Adjustment – The nozzle position moves back or forward to set the exact location to cleanse.
- Self-cleansing Nozzle – Automatic spray washes the nozzle for 5 seconds before and after every use.
- Move/Massage – Moves the nozzle forward and backward for a more thorough cleansing.
- Heated Seat – When sitting on the seat it will warm up to the desired temperature. (very handy for cold mornings)
- Air Dryer – Blows warm air to gently dry you after a wash and offers 3 temperature settings.
- Soft Close Lid – Allows the lid and seat to close down gently.
- Auto Power Saving Mode – The unit turns to power saving mode automatically when it is not used for 30 min.
- Seat Sensor Locking Mode – The bidet will only function if you are seated. However, the Seat Sensor can be turned off so all functions will operate regardless if you sit down or not. This is used for child seats or elderly people who may not activate the sensor.
- Nano Silver Ceramic Water Filter – Equipped with a water filtration MF filter which purifies the water and kills 98% of the bacteria in the water due to nanosilver particles.
- Electrical Certifications – Certified product compliant with Australian Standards Watermark and Electrical certifications.
- Easy to install on toilet pan, please use the plumbing installation guide for more information
- Will replace your current toilet seat.
- All the parts required for standard installation of the bidet come supplied with the unit.
IMPORTANT! Also, you will need:
- Power-point within 1.6m from the toilet
- Access to a water supply in any of the following places:
- Behind the toilet (most probably the tap which feeds the toilet cistern)
- Access inside the toilet cistern (relative to most closed coupled toilet)
- Internal cistern (inside the wall)
- Separate water tap nearby
- Access to the toilet lid bolts from under the toilet
( If unsure or you can’t locate any water source or the toilet lid bolts please Email Us and we will be more then happy to assist you )
For More Info Download Product Brochure
- Bidet unit
- Wireless remote
- Water filter
- Standard installation kit:
- T-piece connector
- Braided hose ( to link the water tap to the cistern)
- NOTE: If there is no access to the water tank from under the toilet and the main pipe connects inside the tank then Internal install kit required – available for purchase on our site
- Standard installation bolts (access to the toilet lid bolts from under the toilet is needed)
- Dual check valve for extra back-flow prevention
- Water supply white tube for connecting the bidet to the t-piece water supply
- 2 Fixing rubbers
- 2 Fixing washers
- 2 Fixing nuts
- 2 Fixing sliders
- Filter clip
- Filter fixing stopper
- 3 Screws
- 3 Anchors
- Fixer hand grip
- 2 Batteries (AA size)
Remote Control Info
|Dimensions||58 × 55 × 24 cm|